TOLL FREE 855-474-SNOW (7669)

Boyne Highland Event Scheduled for Dec 5 & 6 in Limbo

Dear PSIA-C Member:

As we all know, weather conditions are out of our control – that could be the case for the events scheduled at Boyne Highlands this coming weekend. Snow conditions are currently very sketchy and the week’s forecast is not favorable at this time.

A decision on whether to hold the event will be made by late Wednesday afternoon. One option could be to reschedule a week later- December 12-13. Rest assured, our partner – the professional staff at Boyne Highlands – will be doing everything possible to get the hill ready. We thank the leadership team at Boyne Highlands for their commitment to service PSIA-C under this situation and in the future. If the event is cancelled your lodging reservations will either be transferred to the next weekend, or if that weekend is not good in your schedule, the reservation will be cancelled without penalty. Likewise, if you cannot attend the event on that next weekend, the Central Division will give you a voucher to attend a similar event redeemable during this season.

We ask for your patience – and a little prayer for some snow! –  while we wait to see what the weather gives us. We want to be sure that conditions are safe and enjoyable. We thank you for your membership in the Central Division and your interest in the kickoff event at Boyne Highlands. We will keep you informed as the week moves on. Thank you.

Jim Manke, CAE
Executive Director
15490 101st Ave. N. #100
Maple Grove, MN 55369