Friday, February 19, 2021 from 9:30 am - 4:30 pm ETAdd to Personal CalendarEvent Type:
Certification ExamLocation: Perfect North Slopes
(Ski & Snowboard School's Outside Meeting Area)Registration Information:- Regular Rate: $195.00 (available through Sunday, February 14)
- Late Rate: $220.00
- CEUs: 12Prerequisites:
Current PSIA-AASI Membership, Telemark Level I Professional Knowledge Online ExamRegistration Deadline:
Monday, February 15, 2021, 5:00 pm ET
Online Registration: CLOSED
Offline Registration: Contact the division office.
The Level 1 Certification Clinic is a combination clinic and evaluation. Your evaluator will provide a clinic based on the certification standards for the level being tested. The examiner will evaluate the candidates' ability to ski, perform tasks and teach the other participants a constructive and productive lesson progression. These evaluations will be based on the standards for the level being tested. The group leader will give each candidate a personal evaluation at the conclusion of the event.
For more information on the Telemark Level I Certification, review the Telemark Education & Certification Page.
- Telemark Certification Online Exam - must be completed before you register for the on-snow portion of the exam.
- (For help in accessing the Online Exam in the LMS, check out this guide.)
- Review the Education Resources, including the National Standards, Manuals, and exam Sample Scoresheets.
- ***Note: The Telemark Technical Manual and Teaching Snowsports Manual are a must-read before attending a certification.
- Be sure to check other prerequisites in the Certification Pathways Guide.
Additional Event Details:
The Telemark Level I Written Exam is a prerequisite for the course. For further information on preparing for the PSIA AASI Central Telemark Exam, visit the Central Telemark Education Page.
This exam will be hosted a a 1-day Exam.
Forgot Your Credentials?
Please enter the required information below to recover your credentials.
If you require further assistance, please contact the administrator.