Sunday, January 23, 2022 - Monday, January 24, 2022 from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm ET (2 Days)Add to Personal CalendarEvent Type:
Certification Exam Location: Cascade Mountain
(Outside the Daisy Building. (Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the event))
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the event. Registration Information:- Advanced Rate: $198.00 (available through Saturday, January 8)
- Regular Rate: $223.00
- CEUs: 12Prerequisites:
Current PSIA-AASI Membership, Level I Virtual Module, Telemark Level I Professional Knowledge Online ExamRegistration Deadline:
Sunday, January 16, 2022, 11:59 pm ET
This event has been cancelled.
Online Registration: CLOSED
Offline Registration: Contact the division office.
The Level 1 Certification Clinic is a combination clinic and evaluation. Your evaluator will provide a clinic based on the certification standards for the level being tested. The examiner will evaluate the candidates' ability to ski, perform tasks and teach the other participants a constructive and productive lesson progression. These evaluations will be based on the standards for the level being tested. The group leader will give each candidate a personal evaluation at the conclusion of the event.
For more information on the Telemark Level I Certification, review the Telemark Education & Certification Page.
- Participants must complete the Level I Virtual Module prior to attending the on-snow exam.
- Telemark Certification Online Exam - must be completed before you register for the on-snow portion of the exam.
- (For help in accessing the Online Exam in the LMS, check out this guide.)
- Review the Education Resources, including the National Standards, Manuals, and exam Sample Scoresheets.
- ***Note: The Telemark Technical Manual and Teaching Snowsports Manual are a must-read before attending a certification.
- Be sure to check other prerequisites in the Certification Pathways Guide.
Forgot Your Credentials?
Please enter the required information below to recover your credentials.
If you require further assistance, please contact the administrator.