Monday, December 28, 2020 from 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm ETAdd to Personal CalendarEvent Type:
PSIA-AASI Central Webinars - Meeting Room 9
Arrive 5 minutes before hand. Registration Information:
- Late Rate: $85.00
- CEUs: 3Prerequisites:
Current PSIA-AASI MembershipRegistration Deadline:
Sunday, December 27, 2020, 11:59 pm ET
Online Registration: CLOSED
Offline Registration: Contact the division office.
Course Description: This interactive clinic serves as a base for any snowsports instructor seeking information on understanding and addressing behavior in snowsports lessons.
Additionally, content will offer insights into connecting with guests and preventing behaviors that negatively affect learning by individuals or class participants. Instructors preparing for adaptive certification may find this course helpful.
Prerequisite skills: Familiarity with computer or mobile device use
- Consider types of communication
- Examine student needs that may be communicated through behavior'
- Explore the ABC's of behavior management
- Identify and address behaviors commonly seen in snowsports lessons.
- Examine strategies to address guest needs and avoid behavior challenges in lessons.
- Exploration of communication and outcome intents
- Expression of needs • Activities scheduling
- ABC's of Behavior Management and guest profiles
- Build your tool kit Materials Needed
- Consistent Internet access
- Desktop or mobile device with display, speaker, microphone, and webcam capabilities
Additional Event Details:
The online event will be hosted on December 28th from 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM (ET).
*Access information for the event will be included in the registration confirmation email. (Be sure to check your spam folder)
Please contact our Member Service Staff at email@example.com or 303-987-9390 if you have any questions.
Forgot Your Credentials?
Please enter the required information below to recover your credentials.
If you require further assistance, please contact the administrator.