Friday, December 3, 2021 from 9:30 am - 5:00 pm ETAdd to Personal CalendarEvent Type:
Education Clinic Location: Trollhaugen
(TBA - Meeting Location will be sent out by email by the event leader.)
The meeting location will be sent by email from the clinic leader prior to the event. Registration Information:
- Regular Rate: $132.00
- CEUs: 6Prerequisites:
NoneAdditional Fee for Non-Members:
Thursday, December 2, 2021, 11:59 pm ET
This is a highlighted event that is anticipated to be very popular.
Online Registration: CLOSED
Offline Registration: Contact the division office.
Additional Event Details:
Join PSIA-AASI National Team Member Christine Bruno in this one-day Adaptive Snowboarding Workshop. Learn more about Christina.
Event Time: 8:30 AM (CT) - 4:00 pm (CT)
After a season of quarantine from clinics and instruction the opportunity of the winter is here! Come join us to get hands-on experience and feedback using equipment such as the Rider Bar, Slider, Snow Wing, Outriggers, and more!
Attendees will spend time on riding skills needed to safely use equipment, work through progressions and equipment adaptations and discuss different disabilities that may benefit from assistive tools and techniques. Bring your questions, ideas, and creativity to the experiential and informative workshop!
- Gain riding skills needed to safely operate adaptive snowboard equipment.
- Become familiar with specialized adaptive snowboard equipment and modifications.
- Understand different equipment choices for different ability levels of adaptive riders.
- Practice using different adaptive snowboard equipment on each other.
- Participate in skill-building exercises.
- Partner up for performance feedback
- Snow boots
- Personal snowboard equipment
Forgot Your Credentials?
Please enter the required information below to recover your credentials.
If you require further assistance, please contact the administrator.