How to Join an Online Webinar (Ring Central)
To Join a RingCentral Meeting:
Log-On via the link from the invite from your clinician/the course confirmation email. For example, see a sample invite below:
(If you did not receive a confirmation email after registration, check your email spam folder. If you still cannot find it, you can check the event information in your member portal. Otherwise, contact the Central office in advance of the meeting.)
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/4244251966
Or iPhone one-tap :
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
Meeting ID: 424 425 1966
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
RingCentral User Guide:
The first time you join a RingCentral meeting, you will be prompted to download a small app. This process should just take a minute.
The meeting log-in process walks you through the steps of joining the meeting.
The app is pretty easy to use, but if you would like more information, check out the RingCentral User Guide:
PRIOR TO MEETING:
- Join the webinar 10-15 minutes prior to the start time to test your connection and audio settings.
- When you Join Meeting, please put in your name (will be used for attendance purposes).
- Please join via Computer and Computer Audio (preferred, though you may join by phone, but this diminishes your participation ability in the webinar)
- Test your Audio Connection
- Mute your Microphone (otherwise distracting ambient noise) — Unmute ONLY to Speak
- Microphone Icon is in bottom left corner of screen.
- Click “Chat” bubble at bottom of Screen to see chat window. Use chat to ask questions.
- If you just have a phone number listed, rename it (If you are attending for CEUs, especially.) — click on the 3 dots by your name in Participants window.
- Ask questions via Chat Window.
- Raise Hand to Speak — Wait for Host to Call on You (Unless Host specifies otherwise)
- Announce your Name when you start speaking.
- Mute yourself when done speaking.
Quick guide to participant controls once you have joined the meeting room:
Find more at the RingCentral User Guide: